Empires & Allies

Sharing

2011-08-07

Leaderboards Updates During Battle: Very Annoying!


I think I am not the only person that is completely annoyed by the leaderboards update during battles. In case you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s that huge info screen that blocks half of the battle screen announcing you that you have moved from 9 to 8, only to come back one or two attacks later to tell you that you’ve gone up one more place.

This is really annoying because it interferes with the flow of the battles, it disrupts my bonus clicking and, well… it’s generally annoying especially now since it’s still early after the introduction of Leaderboards in Empires & Allies and people go up and down the charts pretty fast.
Hopefully Zynga will find a fix to this annoying leaderboard update during battle or I’ll certainly lose my minds!
What do you think about this? Does the leaderboard update during battles annoy you too?

0 yorum to “Leaderboards Updates During Battle: Very Annoying!”

Post a Comment

 

Empires & Allies Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger